Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

I'm happy to say that we've gotten the ball rolling when it comes to increasing Lupus awareness here in our little town. I am very much determined to keep Billy's story out there for others to learn from and possibly even help a few people along the way. My family and I had our first fundraiser/memorial and it was a good success. Next year is full of possibilities and opportunities to share Billy's story as well as increasing the level of awareness. There are so many people in my area and surrounding counties that either have or know someone who has Lupus. There's a whole lot of work to do, so next year will be full of things to do.

May each of you have a great new year. Be safe and healthy but most of all, have fun. From those of us here at Billy's blog, may the new year bring all you need.

Happy New Year!

No comments: